Ward-Belmont provided secondary and higher education to young women in Nashville, TN from 1913-1951. It was comprised of a Junior College, Preparatory School, Conservatory of Music and Schools of Art and Dancing for both boarding students and local day students. This promotional pamphlet from circa 1940 provides an overview of Ward-Belmont’s academic, athletic, and fine arts programs as well as student life, including clubs and the annual May Day Festival. In 1952, the newly named Belmont College became a co-educational college, while the high school division separated to form The Harpeth Hall School.
The Title Page and the Cover Page are the same.
There are no page numbers.
There is no TOC.